Our casement window is a fusion welded frame and sash. Our OpenEz Balance system provides a smooth opening and closing. If you are looking for window venting we have a sash vent option as well.
Our ergonomically designed extruded, contoured lift rails at the top and bottom for addtional ease of opening and closing. Lastly, our casement window is easy to clean with our bottom sash tilts.
- Firstly, our windows used the latest in fusion welded frame and sash technology, instead of mechanically fastened corners. In fact, this method is superior for it provides a superior barrier from air and water.
- Moreover, our OpenEz balance system provides seamless smooth opening and closing. Indeed, it’s ones of the smoothest operation in the market.
- Additionally, no one wants unsightly window interiors showing. That is why we use balance tube covers for enhanced interior appearance. This covers the unsightly interior metal tubes to give a clean interior look.
- Fourth, everyone wants to feel safe. For this reason our safety vent latches are a popular option. Indeed, it will allow you to vent the window safely, while preventing unwanted openings, enterings or exists.
- Get color coordinated options for cam action locks and keepers
- Sixth, we focus on an ergonomic design and to create an solid lift rail for easy operation of opening and closing.
- Seventh, we know you want a variety of options. That is why we provide brick mould, jamb extensions, 3.5” trim and many colors and wood grains option.
- If you need an easy to install window, then we can provide an extruded nail-fin-built-in J channel, and jamb extensions to ensure easy homeowner or contractor installation.
- Titan focuses on providing an attractive picture-frame-exterior, which will stand out as both durable and provide elegance with a rich curb appeal.
- If you are worried about the screen functionality, don’t be. Indeed our enclosed-screen-track provides superior screen retention and easy screen removal.
- If long term frame strength and efficiency is a concern, then remember Titan has strategically placed insulating chambers in the frame and sash. This placement provides exceptional reinforcement, strength, and enhanced efficiency.
- However, the features don’t stop there. We know you want an easy to clean window. For this reason, both sashes tilt in on the casement to provide any easy cleaning experience.
- Furthermore, we use a non-metal interior frame reenforcement system. Unlike, metal which can radiate ambient temperature our reinforcements both strengthen and provided increased window efficiency.
- Last but not least our windows come in both Pinnacle and Pinnacle series. This allows us to provide industry leading Low-E glass packages amplifying energy efficiency.
- Finally, rain runoff can cause window sill infiltration. But our welded slopped sill provides best in-class water runoff.
Neat Glass cardinal
Casement Window Series
It’s not magic it’s just low maintenance. Moreover, with this new 366 glass option, we can convert your exterior windows to self-cleaning. With NeatGlass, we use the power of the sun to organically biodegrade dirt and other organic materials. When it rains the water will rinse away the filth. Keep your casement window pinnacle series cleaner and virtually spotless.
Casement Window Pinnacle
All values calculated using Window 7.4. (See http://windows.lbl.gov/software/default.htm and http://windows.lbl.gov/materials/optical_data/default.htm for more information on glass optical data and the Window 7.4 program.) Emittance of ordinary (pyrolitic) low-E is 0.16.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient – (SHGC):
(See https://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=find_a_product.showProductGroup&pgw_code=WI for more information on the Energy Star windows program.)
Inside / Outside Tempatures
Casement Window Pinnacle
Casement Window Pinnacle Color Options
It’s not magic but with this new 366 glass option we can convert your exterior windows to self cleaning. With TitanClean we use the power of the sun to organically biodegrade dirt and other organic materials. When it rains the water will rinse away the filth. Keep your casement windows cleaner and virtually spotless.
EXTERIOR / INTERIOR SOLID VINYL COLORS
WOODGRAIN INTERIOR COLORS
SOLID EXTERIOR / INTERIOR LAMINATE
Casement Window Pinnacle Grid Types and patterns
Grids in the IG (In between the glass)
Common and custom grid patterns available
Brick Mould Options Exterior Enhancements
Casement Blind Options with Low E Glass
Blinds TILT, RAISE and LOWER in a sealed IG unit.
Condensation or frost on the inside or outside surface of the glass or casement pinnacle window series does not indicate a defect in the window and is not covered by this warranty. Also condensation occurs when warm moist air comes in contact with the colder surface on a window. It is a response to temperature and humidity in the home and is not the fault of the window. Since we use the warmest edge glass spacer, you will have much less (if any) moisture on the inside surface of your glass than a comparable metal spacer. Providing proper air circulation, eliminates or reduces any condensation on the glass
OTHER CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND EXCLUSIONS
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SHALL OPERATE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
DISCLAIMER OF OTHER WARRANTIES: LINDSAY WINDOWS MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS ARE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR A BREACH OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES: YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM MADE UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE COMPONENT PART(S) OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE COMPONENT PART(S). IN NO EVENT SHALL LINDSAY WINDOWS’ LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID LINDSAY WINDOWS FOR THE PRODUCT. FURTHERMORE, IN NO EVENT SHALL LINDSAY WINDOWS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY; LOST PROFITS; LOSS OF USE; OR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY LINDSAY WINDOWS’ NEGLIGENCE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or limitation of the duration of implied warranties. Accordingly, if the Minnesota Choice of Law provision contained herein is held inapplicable for any reason, this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This 25 Year Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
CASEMENT WINDOW PINNACLE SERIES AND DOOR CARE
- Clean frames with a mixture of mild dish soap and water.
- Check to make sure that drainage “weep” holes are clear of dirt and obstacles.
- Abrasive or caustic cleaners are not recommended as they may cause permanent damage to the vinyl finish.
- Chemicals can cause discoloration of the vinyl. Avoid all fuels, solvents, bleaches and corrosive chemicals.
- To avoid scratches in the glass, never use a razor blade, putty knife or abrasive pad to clean the glass.
- Neat® glass is initially more difficult to clean. You must wait for the sun and UV rays to work for Neat® glass to perform. For the first few months, there may be some variations on the glass when it is wet.
Over time this will be more uniform.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
THIS WARRANTY WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CHOICE OF LAWS AND PRINCIPLES OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, AS TO ALL MATTERS, INCLUDING MATTERS OF VALIDITY, CONSTRUCTION, EFFECT, ENFORCEABILITY, PERFORMANCE, AND REMEDIES.
ANY AND ALL DISPUTES REGARDING, OR ARISING OUT OF, THIS WARRANTY AND/OR THE PRODUCT SHALL BE RESOLVED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT WITH COMPETENT JURISDICTION LOCATED IN NICOLLET COUNTY, STATE OF MINNESOTA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Congratulations on your purchase of Pinnacle Windows/Doors. You have made a wise investment in your home. We have been making windows since 1947 using the best materials and production methods to assure your satisfaction. This Warranty is one of the best in the industry. If you have any questions or problems with your Pinnacle Windows or doors, please contact your dealer or Lindsay Windows
WARRANTY COVERAGE – 25 YEAR WARRANTY
Effective for casement window pinnacle series and doors purchased subsequent to August 1, 2016. Warranty extended 1/1/19 on paint and blinds.
Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth in this Warranty, Lindsay Windows warrants that its Pinnacle windows/doors will be free from defects in material and workmanship that substantially impair their operation or performance for as long as you own and reside in the home in which the windows/ doors are initially installed. This 25 year warranty is made solely to the original purchaser(s) of the owner occupied single family home into which the new windows/doors are initially installed (the “Owner”). This warranty basically covers everything on your window or door. The following is a more detailed description of the warranties provided herein:
Vinyl The vinyl in our windows is warrantied against chipping, cracking, warping, peeling, pitting or blistering.
Hardware Moving parts such as balances, locks, rollers and weatherstrip are covered under the Warranty.
Screens All screen materials, including screen frames and screen mesh, are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship that substantially impair their operation or performance. However, screens are designed to keep insects outside of your home, not as barriers to prevent people or items from falling out of the window. Accordingly, damage caused to screens is not covered under this Warranty. Damage to screen from impact, cutting, abuse, etc. not covered.
Optional Flexscreen This screen has a lifetime all inclusive warranty directly from Flexscreen.
Insulated Glass Units The sealed insulated glass unit is warrantied against defects in material and workmanship resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the air space of the insulated glass unit (“Seal Failure”). This is a 25 Year non-prorated warranty. Stress cracks are covered for a maximum period of one (1) year after initial installation unless the optional Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty is purchased. Minimal glass curvature and minor scratches which do not impair structural or normal vision are not covered under this Warranty. Blinds between the glass are limited to a ten (10) year warranty and does not cover levelness.
Commercial or Multi-Family Installation of Pinnacle windows/doors in a structure other than an owner occupied, single family home will limit the application of the above Warranty and its remedy to a maximum period of ten (10) years from the date of initial installation for all parts of the windows/doors except the glass, which is warrantied against Seal Failure for a maximum period of twenty (20) years from the date of initial installation. Warranty is for parts and materials only and does not include labor.
LIFETIME GLASS BREAKAGE WARRANTY (OPTIONAL)
For an additional cost, a lifetime glass breakage warranty for Casement Window Pinnacle/doors is available. This optional coverage must be purchased at the time of original purchase and must be for all Pinnacle windows/doors installed in the home. Labor and shipping is not included. This optional coverage is not transferable or assignable. It is also not available on blinds, shapes or special/custom ordered glass.
LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS
Lindsay Windows shall have no liability under this Warranty for:
- Normal wear-and-tear, aging, weathering, corrosion or bugs or insects eating screen mesh;
- Normal maintenance, including but not limited to maintaining sealants, caulks, trim, and flashings that surround or impact the performance of the product(s); Sealant maintenance is homeowners responsibility and needs to be done to prevent water intrusion.
- Damage caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, neglect, or abuse;
- Damage caused by improper installation, accident, fire, flood, explosion, misuse, abuse, vandalism or other external forces;
- Improper handling or storage of windows/doors;
- Products for which Lindsay Windows has not received payment or if windows/doors are over or under the maximum or minimum size listed in Lindsay Windows’ price catalog;
- Damage caused by harmful chemicals, unapproved coatings or excess air pollution;
- Wood on jamb extensions or head and seatboards if not properly protected against moisture;
- Condensation on glass which is a natural result of high humidity, inadequate air circulation and temperature difference between inside and outside.
- Minimal glass curvature or minor scratches on glass which do not impair structural or normal visions;
- Alterations and/or modifications of the product and/or its component(s), including but not limited to reinstallation, application of tints and/or films, caulk and paint finishes, and installation of security systems or window coverings.
The limited warranties set forth in this document are the only warranties (written or oral, express or implied) applicable to your Pinnacle windows and doors, and no one is authorized to modify or expand these warranties. All warranty claims must be made during the applicable warranty period.
Painted products applied by Lindsay Windows are limited to a 15-year warranty for interior and exterior paint and are subject to normal wear and fading. Chipping or scratching after installation is not included.
Exterior laminates are limited to 15 years. Interior laminates are Industry-leading warranty.
Lindsay Windows reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its products. We may substitute products which we designate to be of equal or comparable quality in the event the product initially installed has been discontinued or modified.
Caulking/silicone is required in most installations. This is not considered as part of our products and is therefore not included in our warranty.
This warranty is applicable only to the Pinnacle casement, casement, slide-n-swing, picture window, 3-lite slider, 3-lite slide-n-swing, casement, awning, non-operable casement, bay and bow windows and 2030 patio door. Sealants after 3 years on bay/bow/ brick mould and any other product manufactured by Lindsay need to be inspected by homeowner. Deterioration of sealant could lead to damage from water intrusion. Damage caused by deterioration of sealant are not covered under this warranty after 3 years.
Wood on bay/bow windows is not warranted beyond 3 years.
Lindsay Windows shall have no warranty obligations whatsoever with respect to any product which has been altered or modified in any manner from the form in which it was delivered by Lindsay Windows.
This Warranty does not cover normal or remedial maintenance repairs or damages or defects caused or contributed to by accident, improper use of the product, any cause external to the product or any occurrence beyond our control. Any product misuse, abuse, placement in any application other than in home use or attempt to alter or repair the product other than by Lindsay Windows or a Lindsay Windows authorized service provider shall void this Warranty.
If any sample or model was shown or provided to you by Lindsay Windows or any dealer, contractor, or sales representative (including photographs within any product catalog(s) or promotional literature), such sample, model or photograph was used merely to illustrate the general type and quality of the product and such use is not to be construed as a warranty that the actual product shipped will conform to such sample, model or photograph.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Warranty, Lindsay Windows shall not be deemed in default by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of any obligation under this Warranty where such failure or delay arises out of any cause beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of Lindsay Windows. Such causes may include, but are not limited to, strikes; riots; war; storms; floods; unusually severe weather; fires; pandemics, perils of sea; explosions; acts of God; applicable governmental action or regulation which would hinder or prohibit Lindsay Windows from ordering, procuring or furnishing materials, supplies, equipment, labor or services provided for in this Warranty or from performing any aspect of the obligations hereunder (except that this section shall not absolve you of any obligation to pay for a delivered Product); delay in transportation; inability to obtain necessary labor, materials, supplies, equipment, services or manufacturing facilities; and/or the failure of a subcontractor or supplier to perform where such non-performance arises out of causes beyond the control of, and without the fault or negligence of, Lindsay Windows.